The Albanian national broadcaster RTSH, has revealed the running order for the semi finals of the 54th Festivali i Këngës at a press conference which was held today at the broadcaster’s head quarter. The running order was decided by a draw made by each contestant.
The running order is as follows:
Semi final 1
- Egzon Pireci – Triumf
- Grupi Simbol – Artiste
- Voltan Prodani – Dëgjoje këngën o Atë
- Adrian Lulgjuraj – Jeto dhe ëndërro
- Sigi Bastri – Engjëll i lirë
- Dilan Reka – Buzëqesh
- Lujz Ejlli – Pa mbarim
- Nilsa Hysi – Asaj
- Edea Demalia j – Era
- Erga Halilaj – Monolog
- Florent Abrashi –Të ndjek çdo hap
- Teuta Kurti – Në sytë e mi
- Kozma Dushi – Një kafe
- Aslaidin Zaimaj – Merrmë dhe sot
- Egert Pano – Mos ik
Semi final 2
- Kristi Popa – Ajo çfarë ndjej
- K.Kaçani & R.Smaja – Dashuri në përjetësi
- Revolt Klan – Dashurinë s’e gjejn dot
- Jozefina Simoni – Një det me ty
- Andi Tako – Dielli vazhdon të më ngrohë
- Entela Zhula & Niku – Muza
- Genc Tukiçi – Sa të dashuroj
- Evans Rama – Flakë
- Besa Krasniqi – Liroje zemrën
- Enxhi Nasufi – Infinit
- Flaka Krelani – Sje për mua
- Renis Gjoka – Ato qe s’ti them dot
- Lind Islami – Për një mrekulli
- Eneda Tarifa – Perallë
- Klajdi Musabelliu – Ndodh edhe kështu
Worth mentioning is that a large number of the participants that have come out from talent shows like Xfactor Albania and The Voice of Albania, implying that RTSH seems to be giving the younger generation of singers a go at the Festivali. Along with the youngsters previous Eurovision Song Contest representatives of the country like Luiz Ejlli, Adrian Lulgjuraj and also Erga Halilaj who was a backing vocalist for Elhaida Dani and Hersi Matmuja are fighting for the ticket to Stockholm.
The 54th Festivali i Këngës will take place on December 25, 26 and 27 at Pallati i Kongreseve.
Albania at the Eurovision Song Contest
Albania has participated in the Eurovision Song Contest 12 times since its debut in 2004. Festivali i Këngës is the method RTSH has used to select the Albanian entry every year since their debut. Their best result until now is a 5th place, gained in 2012 with Rona Nishliu and the song Suus.
This year Albania was represented by the winner of the The Voice Italy, Elhaida Dani, who managed to get 17th at the Grand Final with 34 points. Check out her performance below.