Eurovision fans care about the Eurovision Song Contest. Their commitment is highly valued by everyone involved with the organisation, yet no one asks for their opinion. With the Eurovision Fan Panel we change that. This is the voice of the fans.
The Eurovision Fan Panel consists of fans from all over the world. They contribute freely with their personal opinion about Eurovision entries, whether they are brand new and fresh in memory, or those older ones not everyone will know. They judge national final entries that almost made it to Eurovision, and they discuss relevant Eurovision topics.
Do you want to join the Eurovision Fan Panel? It is as easy as just sending us a message via our Facebook page with your name and which country you are from.
Below you can see examples of the kind of content, the Eurovision Fan Panel have contributed to.
Discover other music by the 2021 Eurovision acts
Video reactions to the 2021 Eurovision entries
Former Eurovision entries in focus
- Luxembourg 1978: Baccara – Parlez-vous Français?
- Bosnia & Herzegovina 1993: Fazla – Sva Bol Svijeta
- Andorra 2009: Susanne Georgi – La Teva Decisió (Get a Life)
- Poland 2011: Magdalena Tul – Jestem
Special Eurovision related topics
- The moments we became fans
- The Eurovision rules fans would like to see changed
- 15 fans about their favourite Eurovision entry
- 13 fans about their worst Eurovision entry
National final entries that didn’t reach the Eurovision stage
- San Remo 2019: Loredana Berte – Cosa Ti Aspetti Da Me
- Melodifestivalen 2006: Andreas Johnson – Sing For Me