As something new, Italy, Spain, France, Germany and United Kingdom today drew their starting position for the final. The draw happened at the red carpet walk this evening.
We already knew that Sweden, this year’s host country, will start in position number 9 in the final, and today the five remaining pre qualified finalists drew themselves into either first or second half. The draw took place at the red carpet walk in relation to the official opening of the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest.
- Germany’s Jamie-Lee will start in the first half
- Italy’s Francesca Michielin will start in the first half
- France’s Amir will start in the first half
- United Kingdom’s Joe and Jake will start in the second half
- Spain’s Barei will start in the second half